Friday 27 March 2015

Neon Lights and Red Rocks

Over recent years, work has taken me to Las Vegas; not a destination I was every unduly fussed about visiting previously. Well thank goodness fate got me there. I have fallen in love with the city and the surrounding desert.

If you like glass and bright colours, well Vegas is never going to disappoint! When I am looking for inspiration I often find neon lights and light shows are a great source and Vegas has those in spades!

I was also one of the uneducated who assumed the desert would be a monochrome wilderness. I couldn't have been more wrong. In fact, I have been to few locations which have fired my visual senses in terms of colour alone so much. 

I keep meaning to get out my photos of the Grand Canyon and Red Rock Canyon and look at them alongside my Bullseye Glass catalogue but that could prove an expensive venture!!

400ft above the Colorado River, Grand Canyon

Red Rock Canyon

Red Rock Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment